Our mission is to eliminate suicides in Josephine County, Oregon.
Our goals are to educate, bring awareness, and reduce the stigma associated with suicide.
Suicide Prevention Coalition of Josephine County (SPCJC)
Contact Think Life
Let us know your thoughts and get involved!
You may get involved in suicide prevention activities in various ways. Please review the following options and kindly fill out the form below, or, send us an email: email@example.com
Our telephone number here in Southern Oregon is: 541-659-1898.
- You may become a member of Think Life, Suicide Prevention Coalition of Josephine County. Membership is free.
- You may participate in our monthly meetings and/or be part of our subcommittees which are currently forming.
- You may expand your education about suicide prevention. Either yourself, or your school or organization (i.e. Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training [ASIST], Question, Persuade, Refer [QPR]).
- If you are a speaker or have a program related to suicide prevention, you may provide us with the information to help us develop a comprehensive Directory of suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention activities.
Contributions are accepted to develop programs in our community.
Confidential Suicide Hotlines
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Press 1 for Veterans
- 1-442-HOPE (4673)
- For immediate distress
- We do not provide direct services.
- More Hotlines